Monday, September 17, 2018

ISTE Standards Reflection

ISTE Reflection





      Working with my group of three was a bit of a challenge. Since there was an extra person, there was more chatter and ideas to go across. Starting up communication was difficult since we had to gather email and contact info for three instead of two. I prefer to use my voice to get ideas across, so typing on a computer to express ideas felt like it took more time and effort.

      When working with my group I had to exemplify the "Collaborator" standard for the assignment. We all had to share the information and resources to create our PowerPoint, and relied upon each other to solve our communication problems. Following that, I had to take on the "Designer" standard to form our PowerPoint and organize the information effectively for the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILP “Design” – Prezi

ILP #2 - DESIGN        For the design aspect of my ILP #2, I decided to create a Prezi power point to practice creating educational ...